The newly developed, high-quality wireless Mini ELM327 OBDII/OBD2 scan tool is a small Bluetooth interface with a 16 pin socket. It supports most OBD2 protocols*, is able to read diagnostic trouble codes (generic and manufacturer specific) as well as clear trouble codes and turn the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL – “Check Engine” light) off. It operates through Bluetooth using any phone, tablet or head unit with an Android operating system with appropriate OBD applications such as Torque and OBD Auto Doctor.
Sensor Data displayed by the Mini ELM327:
The Mini ELM327 Bluetooth device allows you to read and monitor live vehicle sensor data (readable parameters are dependent on the vehicle). These parameters include: Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel Trim, Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing Advance, Intake Air Temperature, Air Flow Rate, Absolute Throttle Position, Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims, Fuel System status, and Fuel Pressure
The following is the list of protocols which are supported by the Mini ELM327 V2.1 Bluetooth device. Connectivity to the vehicle’s ECU is dependent on what protocol it possesses. Click here as a guideline in identifying your vehicle’s protocol.
- ISO 9141-3 (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
- KWP2000 5 10.4Kbaud
- 1 x Mini ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner Tool
- 1 x Set of Connection Instructions
Notes to Buyer:
- THE MINI ELM327 UNIT ONLY CLEARS ENGINE AND AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION DTC’s ON SUPPORTED VEHICLES, THUS DOES NOT CLEAR AIRBAG, ABS AND SERVICE INTERVAL TROUBLE CODES AND LIGHTS.
- Please contact us if you are unsure if it will work with your car; include your vehicle’s details (model, year, engine capacity and petrol or diesel) and we will promptly respond on whether or not it should work based on our source.