The newly developed, high-quality wireless VGate iCar Pro Wi-Fi ELM327 OBDII/OBD2 scan tool is a small Wi-Fi interface with a 16 pin socket. It supports most OBD2 protocols*, is able to read diagnostic trouble codes (generic and manufacturer specific) displaying the faults’ specific descriptions, as well as clear the trouble codes and turn the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) (“Check Engine” light) off. It operates through Wi-Fi using any phone, tablet or head unit with an Android or iOS operating system with appropriate OBD applications such as Torque and OBD Auto Doctor. The device gives the fastest response time and connectivity of all ELM devices – great for displaying live vehicle parameters and data.
Reasons to get the VGate iCar Pro:
1. Its small size and compact structure allows it to be plugged in indefinitely.
2. The VGate iCar Pro Features Auto- Sleep mode. After a period of half-an-hour with the ignition off, the unit simply turns itself off ensuring no battery energy is used.
3. It supports most OBDII protocols.
4. It uses the fastest and most reliable ARM chips which results in the fastest and most reliable connectivity available.
Sensor Data (Parameters):
The device allows you to read and monitor live vehicle sensor data (readable parameters are dependent on the vehicle). These parameters include: Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel Trim, Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing Advance, Intake Air Temperature, Air Flow Rate, Absolute Throttle Position, Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims, Fuel System status, and Fuel Pressure
The following is the list of protocols which are supported by the device. Connectivity to the vehicle’s ECU is dependent on what protocol it possesses. Click here as a guideline in identifying your vehicle’s protocol.
- 1.SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
- 2.SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
- 3.ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
- 4.ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
- 5.ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
- 6.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
- 7.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
- 8.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
- 9.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
- A.SAE J1939 CAN(29bit ID,250*Kbaud)
- B.USER1 CAN(11*bit ID,125*Kbaud)
- C.USER2 CAN(11*bit ID,50*kbaud)
- 1 x VGate iCar Pro Wi-FicOBD2 Scanner Tool
- 1 x Set of Connection Instructions
- 1 x Protective Case
Notes to Buyer:
- THE VGate iCar Pro ONLY CLEARS ENGINE AND AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION DTC’s ON SUPPORTED VEHICLES, THUS DOES NOT CLEAR AIRBAG, ABS AND SERVICE INTERVAL TROUBLE CODES AND LIGHTS.
- Please contact us if you are unsure if it will work with your car; include your vehicle’s details (model, year, engine capacity and petrol or diesel) and we will promptly respond on whether or not it should work based on our source.